Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
.NET Senior Software Development Engineer [#OnlineInterview]
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
We are looking for talented software developers to join IT Digital Platforms departement to create complex software solutions. As a C# Developer Engineer you will be a member of a dynamic team that develops projects for Orange customers (Orange Authorization server) and internal employees. You will participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment).
What we’re looking for?
People who …
- Are able to design and write high-performance, reliable and maintainable code (especially on web based technologies)
- Have a systematic problem solving approach, together with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Achieve goals within reasonable time frames based on project requirements
- Contribute to the design of new features
- Work with other developers to solve hard problems
- Are able to work both independently and with other team members (developers, business analysts, project managers & testers)
- Are open to learning and applying new technologies
You’re a great fit if you have:
- University degree in a technical field
- Professional experience: at least 3 years in a similar role
- Experience with C# language, .NET Core framework and ASP.NET MVC
- Very good OOP knowledge and domain modelling
- Knowledge building REST APIs and API modelling
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with interoperability technologies
- Very good English skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration process and tools like Teamcity/Jenkins, Git, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Jira
- Domain Driven Design
- Familiar with non-relational databases (Redis)
- Experience with Entity Framework or Nhibernate and LINQ
- Knowledge about Docker
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Well-being Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
From ORANGE with love – a digital company