Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
AI, Big Data & Automation Manager
This position in a nutshell:
This is a senior role that will be leading the AI / Analytics value-driven business transformation across vision, strategy, people, processes, tools & technologies, competencies and capabilities.
He/She will act as a cross-functional business leader / champion in AI / Advanced Analytics, Big Data and Automation solutions, transforming data into decisions in order to create business value.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Fully accountable for building capabilities needed to analyze data and create meaningful actionable insights and predictions that steer decisions;
- Provides E2E cross-functional leadership for key Data Management functions, specifically Artificial Intelligence / Advanced Analytics (Data Science & ML Engineering), Big Data infrastructure and solutions on top, Automation (Robotic Process Automation, intelligent Business Process Automation, etc.) across Think(strategy, solutions architecture, modelling and practices, design / engineering / operating model, budgeting and projects roadmap execution/delivery), Build/Dev (managing developments and integrations, business analysis, development/coding/integration and testing), Run (operations) and Consume (business usage);
- Partners with product, UX and platform stakeholders to identify/prioritize top AI opportunities, creates business/technical requirements, transforms large volumes of data into AI-driven solutions using creative, cutting edge open source methods/technologies, leads ML strategy and roadmap planning, works across teams and influences the direction of external teams;
- Combines expert AI/ML/Open-source platforms with hands on experience building algorithms / models / programming and outstanding business skills to manage and deliver complex/critical projects driving significant value;
- Coordinates the Consume layer citizen data scientists and corresponding functions in Extended teams, across objectives / priorities sync., roadmap, services delivery and operational model evolution, HR strategy and policies;
- Balances the business’ needs across functional areas in order to prioritize requests under one consolidated governance; act as a mediator aligning the business demands and driving the evolution plan cross-functionally;
Key operational responsibilities:
- Acquires & manages the capabilities needed to drive enterprise innovation, transformation and market-facing competitive advantage through the use of AI & Automation solutions;
- Contributes to building the AI/Analytics, Big Data & Automation architecture and integration ecosystem:
o Works with the business to understand requirements and then how to provide state-of-the-art adapted solutions, fit for purpose, with the proper TTM;
o Expands the use of the unstructured data lake / Big Data infrastructure to cope with the business demand;
o Builds a federated ecosystem of data sources & analytics, incl. partners;
o Enables decision-making near real time at the Analytical layer;
- Drives business optimization and efficiency leveraging an AI / Advanced Analytics Factory as well as Process Automation capabilities:
o Drives internal & customer-centric business processes standardization & simplification, efficiency & effectiveness, leveraging data & analytics;
o Expands the data ecosystem to include context-rich external data, while maintaining the agility needed to spark innovation;
o Deploys and scales up an AI and advanced analytics factory to deliver value use cases generating value and delivering operational efficiency;
o Delivers end to end adapted solutions on time, fit for purpose and co-designed with the business, powered by technology and skills;
o Adds semantic layers to power machine learning applications;
o Builds intelligent process automation capabilities by leveraging RPA and BPM solutions, together with integration capabilities and complexity reduction/simplification on the business side.
- Develops new operational delivery models, embarking agile practices (e.g. DevOps, DataOps and BizDevOps, automated CI-CD pipelines, etc.), where applicable;
- Leads the design, development, and execution of Robotics Process Automation supporting the entire organization in process automation and analytics tools integration;
- Creates automation solutions including but not limited to end-to-end automation of data analytics; improve highly manual, error-prone processes with digital tools.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
Key Technical Skills:
- Highly skilled in the design, development, and validation of descriptive, predictive, prescriptive & applied AI/Analytics solutions
- Proven successful experience in senior hands-on leadership role, directly managing AI/Analytics, Big Data and/or Automation teams, partnering with business executives, and driving change within a large, complex business environment
- Know-how of technical / IT platforms and software solutions related to AI/Analytics, Big Data and Automation
- Understanding of key concepts like the Agile Software Development Lifecycle, Scrum, CI-CD practices, DevOps / DataOps / BizDevOps ways of working and toolkits and telco IS ecosystem (BSS side)
Key Soft Skills:
- Result-driven individual, passionate, highly creative and equipped with analytical skills
- Strategic thinker, working with business top-leaders and executives
- Strong effective communication and collaboration skills (to both business & technical teams), strong presentation skills
- Highly organized, with an ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects (operational delivery) and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated prioritization, organizational, analytical, and research skills as well as the ability to conceptualize more complex issues and work on complex processes, procedures or solutions
- Strong leadership to manage the pace of change, being able to move cross-functional groups in a unified direction; inspires trust and confidence, leads by example; track record of developing high potential talents
- Professionalism and ethical behavior
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills, with both internal & external decision-makers
Education & Experience:
- BSc in Computer Science, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics or any other related field (or equivalent of the same in working experience); PhD / MBA or other relevant advanced degree, preferred
- Min. 3 years’ experience in a senior AI & Automation leadership role within a fast-paced and complex business setting; hands on experience in building Agile squads for software development and automated CI-CD pipelines
- Extensive experience with AI architectures, advanced ML techniques (e.g., neural networks/deep learning, reinforcement learning, Natural Language Processing, SVM, PCA, etc.)
- Experience working on or managing projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams
- Significant development experience (e.g., C/C++, Java, SQL, Python, and multi-threaded programming)
- Experience with Hadoop stack (Hive, Pig, Hadoop streaming), MapReduce and Spark
- Experience designing, testing and implementing robotic process automation tools
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Număr Post: GKAX917734
Dată limită: 24/09/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum