Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Accountat [Orange Money]
Responsibilities & duties:
· Undertakes the accounting activity for all company operations;
· Perform accounting transactions included but not limited to: invoices sent or received, expense statements, fixed assets, bank statements;
· Prepare the fiscal accounting entries as well as the fiscal statements in accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
· Analyze the account balances;
· Prepares the accounting procedures manual;
· Daily payments insertion in the banking application;
· Daily accounting reconciliation with bank reports;
· Update and bookkeeping of the accounting journals;
· Refresh and extract accounting data within existing reports in Excel or other systems;
· Identify and book internal recharge costs (Interco) before Consolidation;
· Prepare & book the monthly accruals;
· Follow up supplier payments and after payment status;
· Assist in preparing punctual and annual Accounting Audit;
· General support to Finance, Accounting on specific projects;
· Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
Skills & Education required:
· Minimum 5 years accounting experience, financial industry experience is a plus;
· Advanced computer skills in MS Office;
· Knowledge of English is a plus;
· Economic studies (Faculty/College) are a must.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Număr Post: IGAN917961
Dată limită: 08/10/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum