Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Agile Coach contributes to the accomplishment of the OLS department strategic objectives on the implementation of the Agile project management Methodology by training and developing agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization and facilitating the organizational culture change necessary for sustained success.
The goal of the Agile Coach is to provide such teams with the right knowledge, tools and training so that they’ll be able to use agile to its full potential.
Agile Coach duties:
- advocate the Agile management principles at all levels, from junior to expert colleagues, managers and customers, recommending them the tools and guide the tool usage for implementing the process in their own work;
- provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies;
- mentor and guide teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees and customers with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions;
- provide hands-on support to employees and customers, transversally collaborating with varying levels and roles toward further understanding and adoption of Agile methodology;
- follow-up and report on the strategic objective of Agile processes and practices adoption in the organization in regard to increased collaboration, predictability and transparency.
Candidate’s profile & expected behavior:
- Be assertive about adherence to Agile processes and enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits.
- Possess great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities and capacity to inspire and motivate.
- In order to stay ahead, be self-taught and constantly update their own information, attend conferences and learn continuously
- Have programming experience and/or IT consultancy background
- Show proficiency in relevant programming languages
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Possess experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
Target educational background:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Telecommunications/ Computer Science area, or equivalent work experience.
At least 4 years of relevant working experience in managing complex technical systems/projects in a similar environment.
At least 2 years of working experience on training project management principles to internal teams or IT Consultancy for external customers.
Scrum Coach certification
Scrum Master certification
Ability to travel approx. 20% (up to 9 weeks per year) on training external customers, attending conferences and their own development trainings.
Număr Post: GSAN917755
Dată limită: 31 octombrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum