Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Anti-Fraud Operations Manager [Orange Money]
The Anti-Fraud Operations Manager will oversee the day to day operations of the anti - fraud operations department.
He/She will assure the implementation of the company fraud strategy and the effectiveness the anti-fraud operational processes. The Manager will report directly to the Head of IT & Operations.
- Coordinates the anti fraud monitoring processes of the e-wallets and credit applications;
- Coordinates the fraud investigations related to debit /credit cards transactions, credit applicantions and e-wallet transactions;
- Participate in complex special investigations related to fraud suspicions
- Singel point of contact in relation to national / international law enforcement authorities;
- Coordinates the recovery actions related to identified fraufuent prejudice by presing crimanal charges and fulfilling all process legal requests.
- Legal representation within administrative or criminal prosecution/court cases resulted from the fraud investigations perfomred, including the process of pressing criminal charges ;
- Single point of contact in relation with ANAF – part of the Protocol related to credit aplications process. Reporting, audit and platform access management;
- Develops and implement the Annual Anti-Fraud Plan in terms of threats, chalanges, and awarness actions - as a rezult of the frad risk asessment perfomed;
- Asess, develops and implement new fraud alerts / flags based on company-specific products and processes design;
- Actively participate in projects related to improvement of infrastructure, features, capabilities and processes in order to ensure the embedment of the proper fraud controls;
- Provide to Senior Management a monthly fraud prevention management report to clear communicate the figures related to the fraud cases, modus operandi, suspicions investigated, potential and actual losses
- Coordinates and support 24 x 7 “on call” transaction monitoring process - ensuring there is leadership coverage 24 x 7;
- Manage fraud team schedules and workloads;
- Conduct ongoing training to anti - fraud operations team;
- Consistently develop and grow the team;
- Ensure the team is working effectively and efficiently;
- 5+ years of Fraud Risk Management, Operational Risk or Anti- Fraud Operations experience;
- Skilful understanding of digitization, analytics, fraud and operational risk management is essential;
- Understanding and management of various drivers and metrics and the impact on OMY’s P&L;
- Knowledge of debit/ credit card processing rules and regulations (Visa);
- Strong understanding of the principles of financial risk management in a card not present environment, including knowledge of the techniques used to mitigate and manage fraud, methods for determining acceptable performance levels, and understanding of the different types of e-commerce fraud (preferred but not required).
Număr Post: FMAP917660
Dată limită: 12/07/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum