Automation Technical Lead [RPA]
If you are interested in working in an international environment, eager to apply your experience and skills in automation to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you!
Our Automation team will be responsible for analyzing business processes for clients, identifying automation potential and create tests and ‘robots’ processes.
If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What we bring:
- A multicultural environment that facilitates international collaboration.
- Access to the latest technologies and tools.
- A motivating package of benefits.
- A friendly and fun team of co-workers (seriously, come and get to know us)
- Continuous training and skill development opportunities
What you bring
The Technical Lead manages the Technical aspect of implementation, and be a technical mentor for multiple automation developers. Also, should be flexible to individually develop / test Automation Solution based on complexity and criticality of the Project.
- .Net framework
- Automation Tools
- Technical University degree
- Strong programming and OOP basics
- Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in a modelling language
- Experience with automation technologies (Nice, UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) are very welcome
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Openness to work on new technologies is mandatory
The Technical Lead performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience (.net and OOPs Programming)
- Develop robots for business teams
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Develop RPA development guidelines and naming convention. Standardized process structure for encouraging clear development practices
- Applies significant knowledge of product and developments to improve service to our automation factory.
- Reviews work of development team.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Ensures best practice to treat both Business and Technical exceptions
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Performs code reviews and mentors developers through formal and informal channels.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Provides support Level 2 for environment setup, installing software, client compliance, testing and production hypercare
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses technical issues as appropriate.
- Creates technical documentation
Dată limită: 28/02/2018