Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
BI DevOps Engineer
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, ad then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Support others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Are open minded and creative
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Show analytical thinking and attention to details
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
What you will be doing:
- Implement scalable build, test and deployment systems applying Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts within Orange Romania organization.
- Continual maintenance and improvement of automation.
- Integrate solutions with the architecture used across the company.
- Operation and administration of complex information systems
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
- Requirements definition
- Technical solution definition
- Acceptance strategy
- Operational testing
- Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
- Systems monitoring and supervision
- Ensure systems availability and second level of support
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
- Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
What we offer:
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will work in a dynamic environment
- You will have the opportunity to learn from people with high skills
- You can turn your ideas into achievements that can have a positive impact in the work environment/company
- You will have contact with the latest technologies including Big Data, Tableau, Hadoop, Kafka etc.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and platform components:
- Shell scripting, Python
- Container management: Docker, Kubernetes
- DBMS and SQL (Postgres, Oracle)
- Application layer protocols (TLS/SSL, HTTP(S), DNS, etc.)
- Good Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle processes and related tools such as:
BitBucket, Artifactory, Liquibase and other software configuration management/version control tools
- TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube and other CI tools
- Ansible or other IT Automation/software provisioning tools
- JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in monitoring/reporting tools such as Grafana / Elasticsearch / Kibana, etc.
- Experience in working with messaging queues (e.g. Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Redis) will be a plus
- English and Romanian advanced verbal and written skills
- Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
Would be a plus:
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics knowledge and concepts
- ETL tools: Informatica Power Center, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, etc.
- BigData/Hadoop, Kafka knowledge and concepts
- BI presentation tools: SAP BO, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: FSAM018736
Dată limită: 18/07/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum