Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Our Business Systems Management team is looking for a BI Developer/Analyst to join the Reporting project for NSSO Department.
NSSO is An Orange Group Shared Services Center based in Romania and Poland, offering remote 24/7 operations and maintenance services with technical scope around Service platforms, Cloud, Virtualized infrastructure, Core Network, IP Backbone & Transmission.
Business Systems Management team`s projects mainly revolve around software development for internal tools, Robotic Process Automation and BI.
The BI/Reporting projects today range from providing the contractual reporting for our customers (SQL, PostgreSQL, Talend, PowerBI, etc.) to developing BI systems (Oracle, SQL, Talend, ELK, DWH, Grafana, Open NMS, etc.).
Your role would be to develop reports (recurrent or on-demand), develop specific automations and perform overall analysis of the reporting systems and data quality, all while working Agile. In other words you will be responsible for:
- defining, developing and managing datasets, key business metrics and reporting systems
- the management, administration, installment and operating the databases that hold the BI systems
- writing functional specifications and test the deliveries
- developing, deploying and maintaining scripts; reports, dashboards and visualizations; using relevant tools (e.g. PowerBI, SQL, VBA, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.)
- developing automation solutions for the BI system
- troubleshooting technical issues with Reporting/Performance tools, platforms, data discrepancies, alerts etc.
- performing ad-hoc analysis, insight requests, and data extractions to resolve critical business issues
You are a perfect match if you have:
- University degree (IT/Telecom area is a plus)
- Experience over a period of at least 3 years with reporting / performance analysis in a complex technical operations unit
- English - fluent; French – is a plus
- Solid experience of SQL, VBA, Business Objects, MS Access, Excel;
- Experience with Talend
- PowerBI/Tableau/etc. experience
- Scripting/automation skills
- Ability to interpret data
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows Server, DBA administration, Networking is a plus
- ELK/RPA experience is a plus
- International exposure (is a plus)
The structure of the recruiting process:
- you will receive a technical test to be solved at home
- after you pass the test, you will be invited for a 2-parts - 1.5h discussion (first, together with Alex - Technical Coordinator - and Robert - hiring manager- we will debate on the technical test, then we will get to know each other better and answer to any questions you may have)
- if you have time, you can meet the rest of team
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: EJAO917568
Dată limită: 24/05/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum