Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Big Data Developer [#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, always experimenting with the latest tools and technologies, eager to apply your BigData skills to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you!
The project is a platform for managing a fleet of millions of SIMs, the main focus being tracking, processing, and interrogating the traffic data in order to obtain reports that bring value to the customers.
What we do:
- Processing traffic data and issuing reports for our clients (Scala, Spark, ElasticSearch, S3, Cassandra).
- Moving from a batch processing to a streaming architecture (Scala, Spark structured streaming, Kafka).
- Implementing a module for triggering alarms in near real-time (Scala, Spark)
- Building REST APIs needed by other services. (Java, Spring Boot)
But these are just a couple of examples! If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What we bring:
· A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
· Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
· We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
· Self-organizing teams
· Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
What you bring:
· Experience working with Java (Scala is nice to have).
. Experience working with NoSql databases.
. Passion for functional programming and distributed processing (previous experience with Spark/Hadoop is highly valuable)
. Previous working experience with BigData frameworks and tools is preferred.
. Previous experience with web development is a plus.
· Interest in Big Data technologies.
· Eagerness to learn new technologies.
Apply andlet’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: GZGP018859
Dată limită: 30 august 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum