Billing Software Development Engineer
We are a team of professionals, enthusiastic about technologies and committed to bring value to the business. Some of the major applications we develop, configure and manage are: real-time rating, charging, billing and invoicing applications, consumption reporting application, mediation applications.
As a Billing Software Development Engineer you will be in charge of developing solutions to customer requests in accordance with the internal architecture of the Billing applications’ domain.
Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
Professionally, you will interact with system engineers, application engineers, security experts, infrastructure engineers, project managers and business analysts.
We are looking for someone:
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- Focused on efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- Keen on sharing knowledge and collaborating with teammates
- Having the following values: Integrity, Honesty, Responsibility, Competency, Autonomy, Kindness, Reliability
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Development of Billing applications and related projects
- Analysis of requirements
- Development of functional specifications
- System design
- Development of applications
- Testing of applications developed
- Application (re)configuration
- L3 Support for the applications developed within the team
Skills and knowledge needed for this role:
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (C, C + +, Java, Perl, Python), development in PL/ SQL
- Understanding the concepts of redundant, high-availability, load-sharing, and multithreaded application development software
- Knowledge about the architecture of the Billing applications’ domain, its processes and the interdependence between them
- Knowledge regarding telecom technologies
- Working with MS Office applications
- English – fluent
- Student in the terminal year (3/4/5) or graduate degree from one of Faculty of Automation and Computer, Cybernetics
We offer the following:
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Great work atmosphere
- Lunch tickets
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities
- Medical plan subscription
- Life insurance
- Flexible working time
- Technical & soft skill trainings
- Professional and private phone subscriptions
Thank you for applying!
Dată limită: 23/03/2018