Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Development Executive Timisoara
The Orange Corporate Sales Team is
looking for an experienced colleague to fill the position of Business
Development Executive for Timis county.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right type of assertive "hunter", who has an existing network and is great at determining new relationships. If you are a positive and enthusiastic individual looking to make your mark, then join us, and help us grow our business.
You will be responsible for Corporate Sales new contracts acquisition in the allocated region and also it involves servicing the customer portfolio after its acquisition.
The Business Development Executive position reports to the Regional Corporate Sales Manager.
This is not a people manager position.
- identify the communication needs (mobile & fixed voice, mobile & fixed data and new services, IP-VPN, cloud computing, business internet security, M2M solutions, etc) for existing Orange accounts and prospected Corporate customers,
- define these needs in customized communication solutions in cooperation with other departments
- understands customer's operational needs, business, IT strategy, main drivers in choosing and selecting a telecom solution
- negotiate contracts in the spirit of Orange procedures and customers’ needs
- identify ICT business opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- conduct discovery meetings with the customers in order to identify medium to long term opportunities
- offer counseling and ensure the interface between customers and Orange
- report periodically on the value of the portfolio and daily activity
- responsible for managing, implementing and deploying new business processes and partnerships to increase sales and industry reach.
We seek people who :
- have a high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation
- an effective team player with a strong work ethic
- keen interest in the telecom industry and appetite for technology related topics
- advanced knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
- experience in sales, Business Development or related positions
- demonstrated results in meeting Sales targets
- University Degree in business or related
- proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- excellent written and verbal communications skills
- total experience in sales minimum 5 years
Hit the apply button, we want to meet you!
Număr Post: HOAO917879
Dată limită: 15/09/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum