Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Development Executive
The Orange Corporate Sales Team is looking for an experienced colleague to fill the position of Business Development Executive for Bucharest.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right type of assertive "hunter", who has an existing network and is great at determining new relationships. If you are a positive and enthusiastic individual looking to make your mark, then join us, and help us grow our business.
You will be responsible for Corporate Sales new contracts acquisition in the Corporate Sales South & Bucharest Region and also it involves servicing the customer portfolio after its acquisition.
The Business Development Executive position reports to the Regional Corporate Sales Manager.
We seek people who:
- Have advanced knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
- Have a high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation
- Have technical knowledge related to IT datacenter and cloud solutions (including server and storage services and equipment), CRM, ERP, mobile device management, SFA, M2M solutions, etc
- Show a keen interest in the telecom industry and appetite for technology related topics and IT applications
- Are an effective team player with a strong work ethic
- Are patience for repetitive tasks and have strong analytical skills
- Are customer oriented and try to deliver the best results, being able to listen and meet the expectations of our customers
- Are able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
Here's what you will have to do:
- acquisition of new corporate accounts
- prospect and develop new business opportunities, including on ICT and turns this into increased business.
- effective account management for the acquired Orange Corporate customers
- successful achievement of sales targets and ability to surpass them
- grows and retains existing accounts by ensuring regular and close strategic relationship with the customers' decision makers, promoting non-standard and ICT solutions;
- identify the communication needs (mobile & fixed voice, mobile & fixed data and new services, IP-VPN, cloud computing, business internet security, M2M solutions, etc) for existing Orange accounts and prospected Corporate customers,
- define these needs in customized communication solutions in cooperation with other departments
- understands customer's operational needs, business, IT strategy, main drivers in choosing and selecting a telecom solution
- negotiate contracts in the spirit of Orange procedures and customers’ needs
- identify ICT business opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- conduct discovery meetings with the customers in order to identify medium to long term opportunities
- offer counseling and ensure the interface between customers and Orange
- report periodically on the value of the portfolio and daily activity
- responsible for managing, implementing and deploying new business processes and partnerships to increase sales and industry reach.
What you need to know/have:
- This position requires at 5 years of strong sales experience with a track record of success selling technology solutions, generating pipeline and closing opportunities
- Demonstrated results in meeting Sales targets
- University Degree in business or related (technical university background is a plus)
- Driving license, mandatory
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- English advanced verbal and written skills
- Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
Număr Post: KGAP918148
Dată limită: 18/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum