Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Intelligence Developer
Orange Labs Romania is looking for a business intelligence developer to join our project team, in order to contribute to the analysis of the reporting needs of our customers and develop the proper reporting solution. This position will also maintain existing BI solutions.
You will interact with internal customers in order to analyze the reporting needs, with service providers (internal or external) to evaluate the system capacity to generate activity logs and will develop new BI systems or improve the existing ones.
Our future colleague will collaborate with other DevOps (development for operations) team members specialized in scripting and probes implementation to agree on the necessary developments in order to bring the log data into the reporting system.
The targeted objective is to be sure that every new platforms and services are equipped with proper BI and monitoring tools when they are put in production.
You will contribute to the team’s activity in 2 steps:
1st step: Analyze the BI needs
- Participate in interviewing operation team and business departments (mainly marketing) on their needs regarding BI domain.
2nd step: Develop the BI solution
- Specify / develop / validate the BI solution
- Ensure data extraction are taken into account by the services
- Deploy the BI solution
- Maintain it as Level 3 support (additional developments, performance improvements, redesigns)
- Propose proper BI solution and agree with internal customers on user requirements, deliverables and time frame for implementation
- Develop the BI solution according to plan: ETL process development, data transformations inside data warehouse, custom reports creation, OLAP
- Recurrent solution reviews with stakeholders
- It is key to have very good analytical skills (to analyze situation quickly and be able to summarize quickly problems to management)
- Problem solving skills
- To have the “startup” and agile spirit
- General understanding about project life cycle, able to follow a project plan and meet project deliverables on time
Computer science skills required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of data mining solutions: Microsoft SQL/OLAP is a must
- Experience with ETL process design and maintenance (both Microsoft and open source tools appreciated)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite(SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI)
- Good to have: ASP.NET: C#/VB, Windows Server Administration; QlickView
- Experience with Agile methodology (ie Scrum)
Specific knowledge / abilities required:
- Ability to interact with operations and other development teams in order to assess the situation and propose the best implementation
- Ability to interact with business departments in order to collect business needs and propose adequate solutions
- Experience in operations environment
- Experience of previous support/ design or relationship organizations would be beneficial either as part of a role or interfacing with these areas
language(s) and level(s) required (elementary, intermediate, fluent, bilingual):
- English: fluent
- French: beginner is a plus
target educational background:
- Computer Science, Engineer, Developer, Cybernetics
- At least 2 year experience in implementing BI solutions with Microsoft or other tools, ideally web integrated
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: HGAN917840
Dată limită: 30/08/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum