Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Solution Analyst [Orange Money]
The position in a nutshell:
We are looking for a skilled IT Business Analyst to take on the challenge of reshaping the future of financial services. You will be involved in the implementation of Orange Money financial services using the latest technologies with the aim of delivering the ultimate digital experience to our customers. If you are up to the task, here is what you need to know.
Analyze business needs, document and manage the implementation of new solutions and optimization of existing systems and solutions.
Here's what you will have to do:
- Gather and analyze the business requirements and business processes in order to implement new solutions and / or optimize existing systems / solutions;
- Provide support for business lines in defining the new processes required to accommodate the changes / improvements requested by them;
- Manage scope and acceptance criteria validation with the beneficiary;
- Prepare and update documentation related to the processes and functionalities that will be implemented (functional specifications, system specifications, process diagrams, use cases etc).
- Plan the activities for the effective implementation of business requirements;
- Facilitate the dialogue between business teams and IT teams within projects;
- Provide support for the preparation of RFI documentation and the vendor evaluation matrix;
- Manage the relationship with internal and / or external suppliers for the delivery of agreed solutions both during project implementation and operational phase;
- Track the implementation of the required functionalities and identify the required correction measures in case of deviations from the approved project plan;
- Prepare Factory Acceptance Test / System Integration Test Cases;
- Prepare the test strategy for the UAT test phase;
- Provide support for business lines in preparing test cases for the UAT test phase;
- Providing support for business lines in the post-implementation phase;
- Prepare the documentation required to transfer the solutions / new functionalities of the solutions in production / operational phase and obtain the business agreement for the implemented functionalities.
What you bring to the team:
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and business analysis techniques;
- Good understanding of financial products and services and specific technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant banking experience as PM / BA on the financial products and services implementation area.
- Team player;
- Ability to understand new business concepts and the ability to explain / translate this information into technical language;
- Communication and negotiation;
- Analytical thinking;
- Planning skills.
Număr Post: KHAL918153
Dată limită: 30/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum