Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Solutions Analyst
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join the Enterprise Data Management & Analytics Office (EDM&AO) ICT division inside Orange Romania.
The EDM&AO organization has taken on the vital mission of empowering our people all across the company with decision-making and sustainable value creation integrated solutions, just in time and co-designed fit for purpose, leveraging the power of data & AI/analytics, enabling them to reach their full potential, breaking down silos and driving the company’s data centric transformation.
Below requirements describe an ideal role/mix, however we strongly value the person before us and his/her unique set of skills!
- Main activities and responsibilities of the Business Solutions Analyst (BSA)
The BSA will be responsible for bridging the gap between business and technical functions regarding the build of new data & analytics solutions or performing changes on the existing ecosystem of solutions.
He or she will engage and capture the needs of diverse groups of stakeholders and business units, articulated in the form of requirements for a defined solution and coordinate the technical implementation by the development team.
Such extended responsibilities and activities include:
- Transforming stakeholder needs into clear, comprehensive, and concise requirements and maintain such requirements through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Highlighting / identifying gaps in existing functionality and reviewing requirements with stakeholders
- Analyzing data & analytics requirements from different business divisions (Marketing, Sales & Distribution, B2B, CSD, Finance, etc.) to be developed in the Data Warehouse, BI and Reporting layer, Big Data & AI/ML Advanced Analytics layer
- Creating & maintaining functional specifications, written and project related artifacts for any development methodology; developing change rationale and performing scoping assessments to determine feasibility of changes
- Conducting review sessions to gain approval of requirements and managing changes through the application of standard control processes and tools
- Offering support to the development teams inside the department
- Participating in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production
- Mentoring for the new team members
- Development of data ecosystems for analytical modeling
2. Technical & business knowledge, skills / competences, areas of interest
- Knowledge of methodologies and tools for analysis activities
- Ability to document / define interface specifications and reports specifications based business on requirements
- Strong understanding of RDBMS and Business Intelligence and their processes
- Ability to interpret and / or write system documentation and technical specifications
- Strong ability to write intermediate level SQL coding to help analyze data
- Analytical ability to ensure comprehensiveness and detail level articulation in analyzing and specifying of functional requirements
- Business Orientation, User stories thinking / writing, working in Agile mode
- Know how related to Agile / DevOps / SDLC Methodology/ ITIL, Design Thinking facilitation, Product Expertise
- Ability to communicate functional level details to solution developers – to support transition, translation and development.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and establish functional issues in production, solution testing; organize solution testing with business users
- Proactive attitude and communication ability at all levels in the organization explaining abstract concepts quickly understanding business needs
3. Experience, Education & Additional Qualifications
- Mid / Senior-level expertize as business intelligence analyst and insights drawing
- Previous experience in business requirements gathering process and systems + data analysis
- Previous experience in data profiling and analysis
- Entry / Mid-level expertize SQL for Oracle / PostgreSQL / MS SQL
- Strong oral and written communication and strong analytical skills
- Professional ‘can do’ attitude, proactivity and autonomy
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Understanding E2E data & analytics solutions architecture and involvement in system design
- Open mindedness, out of the box thinking and ability to adapt to frequent changes
- Team-oriented, willing to work in a fast paced, multinational environment
- Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership and urgency; sense of autonomy; gives multiple alternatives when asked to solve a problem and recommends the best one
- Excellent English: verbal and writing
4. Nice to have / advantages
- IT&C / Telecom industry experience is preferred
- Experience with logical design would be an advantage
- Entry / mid-level knowledge of reporting tools will be an advantage (SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Qlik)
- Experience in data modeling / data architecture and corresponding tools will be an important advantage (design of databases that meet organizational needs using conceptual, logical, and physical data models designed to improve efficiency and outputs, reducing data redundancy or improving data movement across systems)
This position has no direct reports.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Număr Post: AGAP018280
Dată limită: 19/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum