Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
C-SON Operational Skill Center Engineer
The Operational Skill Centre Engineer is responsible for testing, monitoring,analysing and enhancing the software and hardware solutions associated with Nokia C-SON solution (Eden Net), in order to implement them across the Orange group.
As well it is responsible for reporting of all hardware and software faults, problem reports and bugs associated with Nokia C-SON solution (Eden Net) (hardware and software) across the Orange group.
You will be the direct operational support to the affiliates by participation in technical calls and provide best practices sharing.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
- Test as trial pre-commercial telecom solutions using Orange Group laboratory
- Design, plans and performs tests on informatics systems for hardware and software components of Nokia C-SON solution (Eden Net) products with the objective of acceptance and validation of these products (hardware and software) in laboratory and field
- Answer to the information requests received for this technology, adapts the solutions for each affiliate network with the final scope of having a good functionality of Nokia C-SON solution (Eden Net).
- Offer solutions in a timely manner for hardware and software problems reported by Orange affiliates for Nokia C-SON solution (Eden Net)
- Carry out the latest hardware and software release validation and trials of Nokia C-SON solution (Eden Net)
- Develop automatic or manual testing procedures for the latest software releases; optimize non regression scripts
- Improve existing software solutions for Nokia C-SON (Eden Net), by creating scripts, proposing new modules, optimize existing modules, etc
- Administration of the OSS servers for Nokia C-SON solution (Eden Net) by using the standard operation systems (e.g. Linux)
- Monitor the supplier performance against the maintenance contract (in conjunction with TSC and responsible parties in all affiliates) on issues such as swap repair and technical assistance
- Provide technical support and expertise to the MCo’s and Group
- University degree with experience in an operational IT or Telecom environment
- Knowing the architecture, features and standards of the GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE mobile networks
- Knowing of C-SON principles, architecture and features
- English – fluent
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: GSAS917759
Dată limită: 10/09/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum