Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
CRM Operations Expert [#OnlineInterview]
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague in our Operation Team in order to own and coordinate all actions related to the CRM Applications. If you want to grow in a team of professionals and you want your work to impact the experience of over 10 million people, you should join our team.
We provide you an environment where your ideas can become the next improvements. We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Show interest in delivering the best results for the customer, being able to meet the expectations
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
- Operation and administration of complex information systems
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
- Requirements definition
- Technical solution definition
- Acceptance strategy
- Operational testing
- Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
- Systems monitoring and supervision
- Ensure systems availability, performance and first & second level of support
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
- Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
- On call support
- This position requires at least 4 years of experience in application administration area, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level
- Operating systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Relevant knowledge of:
- SharePoint 2013 / 2016 - Site Administration and Collaboration
- Administration of .NET applications and IIS
- Scripting language: Power Shell
- Knowledge of traffic management solutions
- Procedures, packages, functions, scripts in SQL
- Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Octopus deploy
- ELK Stack: Logstash, ElasticSearch, Kibana etc.
- Relevant experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures and processes
- Technical university background is also desirable – IT, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics
- Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
- SharePoint 2013 / 2016 – Farm Administration
- Monitoring tools: CheckMK, Nagios, Zabbix etc.
- CFT (Cross File Transfer), Business Objects, Charisma
- Administration of SSO authentications
- Application and web servers: JBoss, WebLogic, Apache, PHP, Tomcat, WebSphere, etc.
- ITIL knowledge
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
ORANGE – a digital company
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: EZCN018662
Dată limită: 30/09/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum