Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
CRM Solution Analyst (with French)
Partners with clients by advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
Continuously improve the structure and efficiency of existing CRM systems by analyzing customer needs & requests. Performs implementation cost analysis for new features.
- analyzes CRM requirements and gives independent and objective advice on the use of CRM
- analyzes customer’s needs, prepare small business case, estimate cost of implementation of new features, and reusability of new features, communicates and presents solutions in to the customer
- performs low level change-management activities
- light customization, tests and monitors basic functionalities
- investigates and solves customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems, and handling customer complaints or any major incidents; ensure that end-users have no longer questions after the incidents are closed.
- improves customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department
- contributes with proactive ideas to the evolution of the CRM and/or BI portfolio
- organizes trainings for users / clients
- make data quality checks in CRM solutions, report errors and provides solutions for data quality improvement
- reviews the existing business procedures, design documentation, interface documentation and makes updates
- makes recommendations on CRM projects overall performance in order to meet the agreed SLA and to improve usage
- transfer project knowledge to main point of contacts in the agreed time frame
- performs audit and survey sessions
- validation of demands from Web services
- contributes to the CRM tools customization (light parametrization)
- support projects deployment teams in particular on the following streams:
- check business processes and procedures and make sure they are correctly applied within the CRM systems
- capitalizes and provides full documentation, master files and methods to reach the best data quality for all countries and all the relevant needs
- performs data quality on the deliveries received from the providers and plans the integration of the related files
- customer oriented
- proactivity in presenting solutions to the customer
- negotiation and investigation skills
- excellent communication skills
- presentation skills
- accuracy in keeping documents and correspondence up to date
- previous experience in working with CRM & BI solutions
- previous experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other CRM tool would be a plus
- fluent in French and English: mandatory
- MS Office knowledge: advanced level
Education or equivalent experience:
- University degree in Cybernetics, Economics, Telecommunication, etc
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: JGAO715731
Dată limită: 25/10/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum