Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Cards Operations Expert [Orange Money]
Here's what you will have to do:
- Responsible for the execution and control of the daily Visa and MasterCard settlement and reconciliation activities;
- Responsible for periodical reporting to Visa and MasterCard activities;
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring the compliance with card schemes and local rules and regulations related to cards issuing activity ;
- Responsible for plastics stocks management and also with the daily monitoring and reconciliation of the cards issuing/personalization/ delivery activities;
- Responsible for ensuring back office support for addressing Orange Money cardholders requirements / complaints
- Responsible for the administration and monitoring of the disputed Orange Money card transactions lifecycle;
- Responsible for monitoring if the outsourced activities are performed as per the SLA agreed with the third-party vendors;
- Responsible for designing and implementing control mechanisms, internal procedures and work instructions specific to cards operations activities;
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the banking sector or NBFI , performing similar types of activities, especially in the cards operations area.
- Good knowledge of international cards organizations rules and principles;
- Good knowledge of market practice in terms of back-office operations in relation to cards issuance activity;
- Experience in setting up new operational processes, flows and reconciliation reports for settlement and clearing in relation to card products is a plus;
- The ability to understand new business concepts and the way these can be integrated in the current context
- Team spirit;
- Good analytical skills, a high degree of accuracy;
- Computer skills;
- English: medium-advanced.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities;
- Medical plan subscription;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible working time;
- Technical & Soft skill training;
- Professional and private phone subscriptions;
Type of contract: determined contract - 2 years.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: LDAI918226
Dată limită: 05/01/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum