Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Cloud Delivery Engineer
Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Qualify, deploy and support opensource Cloud components such as Openstack
- Get involved in opensource communities related to cloud and cloud native technologies
- Maintain the relationship between Engineering team and Operational teams and ensure proper communication between the teams (act as L3 between Operations and Development)
- Work with the Operations team to ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided
- Ensure proper transfer of knowledge to operational teams by delivering technical trainings, workshops and audits
- Test and apply fixes for issues in opensource cloud components used by Orange
- Create documentation for the usage and integration of opensource cloud components
- Build the necessary operational procedure documents to ensure the Operations team has a high degree of autonomy
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of experience in infrastructure engineering operations or design
- Proven skills in networks and security (Routing and switching)
- Good knowledge of virtualization, containerization and cloud concepts
- Knowledge of Automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Knowledge of web security with a good understanding of protocols and services like TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Load balancing
- IT design & processes would be appreciated
- Advanced Linux administration skills including network & software knowledge
- Experience with storage and monitoring is a plus
- English language : fluent spoken and written
Număr Post: JRAL817070
Dată limită: 30/06/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum