Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Cloud Delivery Manager
Cloud Infrastructure Solutions and Services Department supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Ensure resource allocation in CISS Romania in order to deliver the IaaS in coordination with external team (typically NSSO). Provide detailed plan to ensure that projects are executed on time, on budget and in scope;
- She/he is responsible for interface, handle and follow operational teams and issues raised from production environments;
- Ensure project meet deadlines, monitor completion of activities in strong collaboration with external Operation/maintenance team in NSSO;
- Responsible in her/his team to promote project management methodology (Agile methodology) by maintaining best practices and procedures;
- Ensure proper transfer of knowledge to operational teams by delivering technical trainings, guidelines and workshops;
- Create and deliver presentations and reports, communicating project status; be a partner with other teams to anticipate and communicate horizontal impacts.
- Recruits Cloud delivery engineers/experts;
- Oversees skills training and establishes an excellent local level of expertise;
- Acts as an efficient relay between project managers and experts who work operationally for these project managers;
- Proposes the evolution of missions by making regular reports, by capitalizing on what has already been done and by taking into account market environment and trends;
- Manages team conflicts so that problems are resolved constructively;
- Controls the Team's operational objectives through structured review with team members;
- Sets SMART objectives and regularly checks the results, including the corresponding indicators;
- Ensures the personal development of experts in line with CISS technology/ Methodologies and Best practices;
- Makes sure that people are keeping up their high competence level in organizing adequate trainings that will motivate and provide a high level of job satisfaction;
- Guarantees internal and external collaboration;
- Ensures skills development according to the business needs and people development needs;
- Builds efficient local actions plans to ensure delivery on time;
- Acts as a strategic vector for CISS activity development in Romania;
- Customer oriented / Service minded;
- Strong planning & organization skills;
- Process minded;
- Quality Reflex;
- Communication skills with good persuasiveness;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to lead a virtual team;
- Management abilities;
- Developing and coaching others;
- Capacity to progress;
- Customer and service orientation;
- Listening and empathy;
- Initiative and pro-activity;
- Compliance with deadlines and budgets;
- Conflict management;
- Know the processes.
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
- IT / Telecom / Network Engineer or Master with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Build;
- Quick understanding of customer & business impact for new and existing situations;
- Proven Experience in people management, good knowledge of methods to explain/simplify/solve complex situations to the relevant drivers and show alternative options;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus;
- Extended People Management skills to adapt management style to a different culture and working processes. Lots of interactions with France based teams of Build domain; (International travel – 1 or 2 times per semester depending project opportunity)
- Excellent communication and coaching skills with good persuasiveness;
- Demonstrates effective leadership and management capability including the ability to influence people outside the team.
Număr Post: IYAM918013
Dată limită: 24/10/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum