Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Cloud Solutions Architect [#OnlineInterview]
Hello! Would you like to work in one of
the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
As a Cloud Solutions Architect you will contribute to developing the cloud strategy and culture, develop and coordinate the architecture for cloud readiness and coordinate cloud adoption.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain a cloud strategy taking into consideration the organizational goals, benefits, risks, adoption principles, level of readiness and customer needs; also a hybrid or multi-cloud approach must be considered
- Understand and contribute to overall IT architecture strategy, but focused on cloud computing
- By performing assessments and cloud technologies and services evaluations decide when, where and how cloud services can add value and should be consumed within the company
- Develop and coordinate the architecture and design of IT solutions based on cloud services across different organizational areas: application development and operations, platform and infrastructure operations
- Define best practices and standards for cloud-based solutions design, infrastructure integrations, application development and runtime principles considering security risks, financial and operational efficiency
- Analyze and decide which type of architecture is best for specific solutions: on premise, cloud, hybrid or multi-cloud
- Create a cloud adoption process aligned with the defined strategy to coordinate and align cloud services adoption within the company
- Design the processes by which IT development and operations departments choose cloud computing as the deployment model for different applications and systems
What you need:
- Good knowledge and proven experience in designing, deploying and operating IT solutions based on cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, KaaS, FaaS) from big public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understand the layout of application design and deployment, including: software design, protocols, middleware options and infrastructure integration (compute, storage, network)
- Good understanding of distributed systems concepts, monolithic and microservices application architecture and design
- Good knowledge and experience with cloud-native technologies, CI/CD processes and tools and Devops practices
- Good knowledge and experience with container and container orchestration technologies and products: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift
- Good knowledge and experience with middleware technologies and products:
- web servers, application servers and load balancers: Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Bigip
- NoSQL databases, caching and messaging solutions: Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Redis, Kafka, Weblogic JMS
- Good knowledge and experience with IT infrastructure technologies and products: operating systems (Linux, Windows), virtualization solutions (vSphere, Hyper-V), storage, database, network and security solutions in a multi-datacenter architecture
- Good knowledge and experience with enterprise security policies, network and data security solutions to understand and adopt cloud security services
- Experience and good understanding of high-availability, disaster recovery and clustering concepts in multi-datacenter/multi-zone/multi-region architecture at application, middleware and infrastructure layers
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (shell, python, ruby)
and experience with "infrastructure as a code" concept and automation
tools (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible)
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company