Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Core Network Engineer [EPC]
Orange Services is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute and operate successfully EPC platforms.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with network and service engineers, database, network and security experts, service and project managers.
As a Core Network Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality of service on Evolved Packet Core Networking associated to mobile or fix infrastructure within a Business Unit.
You will also ensure that incident and change management processes are well performed within the agreed targets.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Configure, test and maintain core network equipment and related service
- Identify, diagnose and resolving network problems
- Working with Operational skill center experts and vendors for advanced troubleshooting.
- Repairing and recovering from hardware or software failures.
- Perform preventive actions and systems performance tuning
- Accountable for standard operations and administration of core network infrastructure and services
- Understanding affiliate network design and using the provided information in solving network issues
- Implement standard configuration and hardware changes in the production environment
- Development of own monitoring tools, scripts for automation, etc…
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor/Master of science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent
- Excellent experience in Packet Core Network, preferable of Ericsson Packet Core
- Experience in virtualization, preferable of Ericsson Packet Core
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on EPC platforms
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Spanish communication skills will be a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to transfer knowledge to colleagues
- Ability to interact with customers and internal stakeholders, and provide technical solutions
- Presentation & communication Skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud orchestration related technologies e.g. Openstack, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker, Rocket, LXC, Kuryr, etc.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies e.g. application development on VMWARE, Openstack
- Knowledge of network applications such as: vEPC and other VNFs
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) e.g. OpenStack, Openflow, and OpenDaylight
- English - fluent
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities;
- Medical plan subscription;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible working time;
- Technical & Soft skill trainings;
- Professional and private phone subscriptions
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: LMAM817194
Dată limită: 28 februarie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum