Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Core Network Engineer (IMS)
What you will be doing:
- quick incidents analyze and solve on IMS platforms (Fix & VoLTE)
- accepting TT's related to IMS platforms from L1 and troubleshooting the fault for Closure
- provide action plan, On Line Support to L1 as and when required
- monitor performance, capacity, and availability of the network
- work orders execution and create/execute scheduled work
- find solution to solve/prevent incidents on IMS platforms
- take part to audits and offer requested details
- launch in production new IMS platforms or introduce new functionalities on existing platforms
- follow work procedures related to activities/responsibilities from IMS area
- validation from operational view (monitoring, operating procedures) of IMS platforms
- create reports regarding IMS platforms KPI and incident reports
- participation to 24*7 on call duties
What you know:
- Technical studies (Telecom or Automatics)
- Previous experience in telecom (L1 or L2 nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of core networks mobile or fix technologies
- Basic knowledge of telecom protocols, architectures and IP based technologies
- Solid knowledge in Unix operating systems and database (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Operation & Maintenance specific processes (nice to have)
- Fluent English and knowledge of Spanish
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: GYAS917794
Dată limită: 23 octombrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum