Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Core Network Engineer (IMS)
What you will be doing:
* quick incidents analyze and solve on IMS platforms (Fix &VoLTE)
* accepting TT's related to IMS platforms from L1 andtroubleshooting the fault for Closure
* provide action plan, On Line Support to L1 as and whenrequired
* monitor performance, capacity, and availability of the network
* work orders execution and create/execute scheduled work
* find solution to solve/prevent incidents on IMS platforms
* take part to audits and offer requested details
* launch in production new IMS platforms or introduce newfunctionalities on existing platforms
* follow work procedures related to activities/responsibilitiesfrom IMS area
* validation from operational view (monitoring, operatingprocedures) of IMS platforms
* create reports regarding IMS platforms KPI and incidentreports
* participation to 24*7 on call duties
What you know:
* Previous experience in vIMS/IMS/VoLTE/ projects
* Working experience with nTAS, CSCF, SBG, MRF, iNUM
* Experience with IMS Testing/Test Automation
* Experience of cloud deployments/operations, preferable withNokia CBAM/CBIS
* Basic knowledge of telecom protocols, architectures and IPbased technologies
* Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
* Fluent English
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: BNAL018427
Dată limită: 28/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum