Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Credit Policy Specialist [Orange Money]
The Cards Credit Policy Specialist position will report to the CRO and will support all Credit related initiatives. Cards Credit Policy Specialist is responsible for maintaining an effective risk credit policy suite that is aligned with the overall Company risk appetite framework.
- Develop, review, and create Credit Policies, including guidance documents which will set out the material risks and the key controls required to manage those risks effectively
- Develop, review, and create credit policies that leverage statistical and machine learning based quantitative models
- Ensure the Policies meet the strategic needs of the Company and our customers, whilst complying with relevant regulation
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship and on-going dialogue with colleagues in the businesses in order to provide assurance that the policies are implemented effectively
- Prepare and deliver training materials for the relevant audience (including sales, customer service)
- Coordinate with underwriting team and with development team in order to implement specific policies
- Maintain an overview of developments in the business in order to identify credit risk policy issues
- Assess the risk model methodologies, outputs, and processes. Test new processes/ platforms.
- Collaborate extensively with various industry lending and retail partners associated with the Company to validate credit policy adherence and drive risk policy gap analysis
- Initiate adequate process changes to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Develop risk monitoring and risk dashboards to update senior management
- Develop consumer early warning metrics across portfolios to enable portfolio management team to drive asset origination and control decision
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and through written communication
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or Computer Science
- Three to five years experience in developing cards credit policies, quantitative analysis with statistics or data mining background
- One to three years experience in developing Credit Card products, developing Credit Card campaigns and/or monitoring Credit Card portfolios
- Advanced knowledge of lending operations and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good in data analysis and problem solving
- Good inter-personal skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Număr Post: HMAN917866
Dată limită: 11 septembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum