Cyber Security Expert
The role of the Cyber Security Expert is to define advanced security and cyber-security technical products, responsible for presenting, demonstrating, architecting, piloting and implementing solutions that answer to the security and cyber security threats. The expert will be in charge with creating scalable business models for specific security implementations, by participating in technical developments activities in line with Orange strategy and will provide support to the B2B department to fully define, integrate into existing architecture and promote the on-going innovative security solutions and activities. It is also responsible for keeping in touch with the security services and technology providers and developers, being highly involved in developing and coordinating the start-up ecosystem related activities.
The candidate will be involved in local and international hacking and information security conferences and events and will act as speaker on behalf of Orange Romania, promoting the innovation activities and disseminate the results of those activities.
The Cyber Security Expert will also participate in research, innovation and development actions within Romanian and European R&D projects.
The candidate should possess deep knowledge in:
- OS Linux
- Integrated security architectures, technologies and security methods
- Security algorithms
- Malware analysis, vast experience with cyber security threats
- Vast experience with security high end technologies
- Experienced with analysis and incident response
- Penetration tests, Ethical hacking
- Automation skills and automating tasks
- Professional team player, passionate about security
- Security qualifications and certifications will be highly appreciated
- Carries out studies and research on intrusion detection methods
- Participate in the development and adaptation of internal threat analysis and detection application, preventive security actions.
- Investigates, proposes and develops automated methods for detection and malware analysis
- Participate in the implementation and development of specific business security models, acting as a security adviser, as well as in the transposition and integration of commercial requirements into technological implementations
- Fundamental and applied research on wireless ad hoc networks, IoT, Internet, Smart Territories, defines preventive actions and needed operations, as a leader of security improvements activities
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of the specific business security models of the Business Internet Security platform, adapts and develops professional security services by adding new capabilities (such as ransomware and sandboxing)
- Performs and presents security audits, specific IT penetration tests, vulnerabilities exploitation
- Participate in the development of BIS Threat Map application, support business departments, promote solutions
- Documents the developed security solutions and architectures, develops a monetization model for security applications and capabilities (logs, interpretations), issues newsletters
- Participate in the SIEM selection as a business solution
- Analyze and technically support B2B opportunities, responding to RFIs and RFPs, in-depth product presentations and demonstrations
- Draft technical materials for international conferences and call for papers
- Participate in specific research, innovation and development projects and actions, prepares proofs of concepts.
- Represent the company as a speaker in conferences related to security topics
Dată limită: 25 February 2018