Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Data Scientist [Orange Money]
The Data Scientist position will report to the Portfolio Manager within the Risk Division and will support all risk management related initiatives. Data Scientist is responsible for developing data driven risk models that are aligned with the overall Company risk appetite framework.
- building new machine learning models to solve specific risk management requirements;
- responsible for end to end data analysis from idea generation and prototyping the model to implementing it and measuring its impact in production;
- help manage risks by deploying models that have a positive impact to the company financials while maintaining a positive customer experience;
- ensure data accuracy, integrity and consistency;
- develop self-service reporting tools with specific risk KRIs;
- create and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures;
- manipulate and analyze large amounts of data to discover trends/patterns and draw meaningful insights;
- use predictive modeling and statistical techniques to enable smarter risk and business processes;
- devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy;
- find opportunities to create, automate and scale repeatable risk statistical analysis models;
- assist in analysis and communication of key risk driver trends and performance;
- extract and understand data to form an opinion on how to best help the business and to derive relevant insights;
- develop visualizations to make your complex analyses accessible to a broad audience;
- assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
Required Skills and Experience
- University/ PhD degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or Computer Science;
- proficient with analyzing data using data analytics/ statistics platforms and solutions;
- strong experience in applied machine learning/network science solutions, data analysis and problem solving;
- experience with extracting and aggregating data from large data sets using SQL or other tools;
- competence in Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau;
- working well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- excellent communication and organizational skills;
- quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality;
- be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use data in order to answer business and risk problems.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Număr Post: HMAN917865
Dată limită: 03/10/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum