Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Data Scientist - [Product - Orange Money]
The position in a nutshell:
We are looking for a data scientist profile with statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling as well as business strategy skills to build the algorithms necessary to ask the right questions and find the right answers while working with Big data combined with Fintechs / A.I. The persons will be in charge of data mining combining our company data with third party sources of information, cleansing & processing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
What are we looking for?
- University degree in IT /Mathematics or Economy
- Good understanding of BI tools and practices
- Experience with Tableau / Power BI is preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Extensive experience in tracking events in for mobile applications
- Experience in tracking and evaluating machine learning models
- Experience in experimental design and observational studies
- Experience in building recommendations tools
- Experience in SQL and/or other programming languages
- Proficiency in using big data / AI (machine learning algorithms)
- Interest in statistics, analytical, high attention to details, capable to plan and prioritise
- Interest in predicting trends and identifying patterns
- Works effectively in pressured situations
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
Here's what you will have to do:
- Identifies, extracts, prepares and integrates available and relevant data, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes
- Makes strategic recommendations on data collection, integration and retention requirements incorporating business requirements and knowledge of best practices
- Synthesize methodology and data into actionable business strategy, communicate findings to product management team and Management
- Conducts statistical modeling and experiment design
- Create meaningful presentation and analyses that tell a story focused on insights not data
- Determine the customer lifecycle, existing and potential value to Orange Money
- Integrate internal and external data to track, monitor customer value and buying behavior
- Proactively identify actions to capture value (retain / develop and acquire)
- Establish intuitive reporting mechanism, market analysis both ad-hoc and frequently to support strategy and analyze the performance
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities;
- Medical plan subscription;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible working time;
- Technical & Soft skill training;
- Professional and private phone subscriptions;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Număr Post: HVAR917904
Dată limită: 24/09/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum