Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Overall purpose of the job: participate in delivery of data warehouse related projects having as main responsibility design & implementation of ETL steps.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Participate (design & development) in the extension of DWH and related business intelligence applications and data structures:
- Integration of new data sources
- Data marts implementation
- Metadata based solutions and tools
- Develop and enhance ETL data flows
- Integration of tools in the area of reporting & analytics
- Align with different development teams the interfaces and solutions defined
- Development, creation of the related functional and technical documentation
- Performance testing for the implemented solutions
- Mentoring and peer development for new team members
- Testing and validation of the applications for deployment and production
- Support operations teams in case there are issues identified in the production environment
- Act as an expert on different subject areas \ solution components depending on allocated responsibilities
Competences \ Experience:
- Good understanding and usage of PL/SQL in the context of data warehouse solutions - minimum 3 year experience developing in PL/SQL
- Experience in tuning complex DWH/BI environments as far as data volumes
- Experienced in ETL process design and data flows optimization
- Previous experience in usage of ETL tools (ODI is a plus)
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry data model would be an advantage
- Understanding of Tableau, Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer and Java it's a plus
- Previous data modelling experience would be an advantage
- IT(developer) background / university degree
- Fluency in English
Număr Post: EJAN917563
Dată limită: 08/06/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum