Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Orange Services is looking for a colleague to join the Infrastructure team within the Orange Group Shared Services Center.
We are responsible for managing diverse IT infrastructures and services hosted in our datacenters spread around the world.
Our Support Center is in continuous development, covering more and more platforms and services.
Constant improvement of the QoS and increased efficiency in operations, combined with adaptability and flexibility are key success factors that recommend us in front of internal customers.
As a Database Administrator, you will ensure availability and performance of database servers thus contributing to
maintaining the quality of service available to Orange subscribers.
What you’ll be doing if you become part of our team
Operations and Support
- Administer database and provide updates in production;
- Participate to changes in service platforms related to databases;
- Ensure the maintenance and tuning of the databases.
- Administer the databases on servers / applications on production platforms.
- Maintain the QoS services in accordance with SLA.
- Deal with incidents.
- Participate in operations management changes.
- Participate / Facilitate workshops to share knowledge.
- Maintaining consistency and quality of all documentation
- Implement the action plans following the incidents.
- Deploy the delivery orders.
- Participate in operations in production.
- Manage the configuration and tracking of releases.
- Contribute to projects by providing expertise DBMS.
- Involved in 24*7 on call shifts
- Provide trainings to internal customers/colleagues
Maintenance and Improving
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, recommend software upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Ensure the KPI values are maintained according to the existing SLA
- Real time analysis and monitoring , trigger and implement corrective actions.
- Perform and drive preventative maintenance
Accountable for the introduction of new services, hosts
- Provide expertise for system proving and validation phases
- Validates Nagios monitoring specifications and functionalities for new databases
What you know and you will be working with:
- Oracle and MySQL databases
Database Real Application Clusters and Oracle partitioning
PL/ SQL language
- Scripting (Perl, shell)
- Monitoring and operation
- Monitoring tools (Nagios)
- Work in project mode
- Crisis management
Languages : excellent English, French will be a big plus
Education: University degree
Note: the position is available for a determined period of time, with the possibility of prolongation.
Număr Post: EZFR917638
Dată limită: 29 iunie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum