Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
DevOps Engineer (IOT)
Orange Services is about bringing all together people and technology.
The mission of the team is to continuously solidify, improve and monitor the cloud infrastructure as well as make developers as efficient as possible by providing them with the proper CI/CD tooling.
As a part of this team, you will help lead efforts in accelerating our engineering delivery, all while ensuring high quality and stability in our production environments.
What you`ll be doing:
- Implement CI/CD best practices, deployment pipelines and test automation frameworks to enable frequent, high quality releases;
- Filling the need and bridging the gap between the application developers and cloud operations;
- Ensure the security, availability, performance, and manageability of the project platform;
- Use your passion for technology to ensure our platform operates flawlessly 24x7;
- Respond to production incidents, troubleshoot, resolve, and document;
- Have an intrinsic drive to make things better.
What you need to have:
- Experience with infrastructure as code and continuous integration, continuous delivery, code quality Git, Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory, Chef/Ansible/Puppet, Terraform, Packer
- Experience with deploying, scaling and maintaining an application in a cloud environment like (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker; OpenStack, AWS, Azure, Google);
- Experience using and administrating log/event management tools and monitoring systems (EFK/ELK Stack; Prometheus, Centreon, Nagios, Grafana);
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package with bi-annual performance bonus;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- Private medical plan;
- Health insurance;
Professional phone subscription with FREE mobile Internet;
- Extra private phone subscription;
- Yearly deductions for acquisition of new devices;
- Meal tickets;
- Bookster subscription;
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings, international conferences, etc);
- Great work environment and team events.
Număr Post: BOAR018431
Dată limită: 15/03/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum