Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
DevOps Engineer [IoT]
Network Shared Service Operations (NSSO) is looking for a new colleague inside NewOps team to contribute in the delivery of the services (Build/Run) approach for Orange affiliates.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS) with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
The project scope is developed around DevOps/IoT best approaches, 24 x 7 duty support is included.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in analyzing application configuration management issues in production and test (non-production) environments.
- Filling the need and bridging the gap between the application developers and cloud operations.
- Stay up to date on best practices and cutting-edge technology developments.
- Write code and scripts to automate provisioning of services and to configure services using Cloud technologies and scripting languages.
- Work in Build/Run approach to review current practices and make recommendations on adopting Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors. Investigate and resolve technical issues.
You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, enjoy working in teams and collaborating with others.
You have a curious personality and constantly on a lookout to improve things.
What you bring:
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions
- Must be self-motivated, as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Strong, attentive listening skills with the ability and experience in leading meetings
- Strong ability to juggle many competing priorities.
- Solid experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, GitLab or others)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code Tools (Terraform, Ansible; Packer)
- Experience in cloud based infrastructure like OpenStack (fault tolerance, scalability, HA, DRP)
- Experience in networking, coordination and service discovery
- Experience with Load Balancers, Proxies, Reverse Proxies (Nginx, HAProxy, Envoy or other)
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible or Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with document-based databases (MongoDB or similar)
- Autonomous in at least one programming language (Bash, Python, Groovy, Go or others)
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (ELK/EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, InfluxDB, Telegraf or other)
- Working knowledge of MQTT broker, Consul, Caching solutions like Redis, Memcached or similar.
- Working knowledge of containers and container orchestration (Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes or other)
- Familiar with CIS Benchmark, good understanding of the IaaS/PaaS security concepts and best practices.
- Work well in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Experience with both Kanban and Scrum methodologies
You will really impress us if you have contributed to OpenSource projects or helped others on Stackoverflow/ GitHub/ Communities, etc.
Our tech stack:
- OpenStack, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Ansible, Terraform, Packer
- Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Python, Go
- Elasticsearch, FluentD
- RabbitMQ, VerneMQ, Redis, Memcached
- Jenkins, GitLab, Git
- Nginx, HAProxy
- Jira, Confluence, Kanban
- More to come…
As an Orange employee you will have a wide range of benefits such as:
- Private medical plan
- Health insurance
- Professional phone subscription with FREE mobile internet
- Extra private phone subscription
- Yearly deductions for acquisition of new devices
- Meal tickets
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home policy
- Performance based bonuses
- Possibility to have Trainings and to participate at International Conferences
Recruiter: Simona Pintea
Hiring manager: Dan Popa
Număr Post: JSAT918092
Dată limită: 17 noiembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum