Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Our department, SSPO, is short for Shared Services and Platforms Operations.
We are a team of 200 enthusiasts in charge of managing services used by tens of millions of customers in all of the countries where the Orange Group is present. At any time we take care of more than ten thousand servers located all over the world. Our platforms range from physical legacy servers to virtual environments based on VMWare and cloud (OpenStack-based) hosting, with most of our machines being Linux/UNIX-driven You can also find some lonely Windows ones though.
Words you hear about a lot on our floor are: Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix, ELK, Heat, Centreon, Terraform, Ubuntu, Ansible, Chef, Salt, Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, RHEL,
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You need to be prepared to assimilate new technologies
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Provide support for applications 24/7
- Maintain and operate the platform by means of IT automation tools like Ansible
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of the product
- Try out new tools and technologies and share your findings and best practices
- Add/change infrastructure components via terraform in Openstack
- Create monitoring based on Nagios/Centreon/Prometheus for the supported systems
- Support the development team with the integration of new releases in the lifecycle of the product
- Automate our daily tasks as much as possible
What you need to know:
- Linux- advanced (RedHat/CentOS, Debian)
- Virtualization- basic
- Network and security concepts- intermediate
- Shell Scripting (bash/python)- intermediate
- Application and database servers configuration (Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, MySQL, MongoDB)– intermediate
- Version control solutions (Git)
- IT automation software (Ansible, Jenkins, Rundeck)
- Working with Cloud computing
Nice to have:
- Basic programming skills (Java, Python, NodeJS, etc.)
- Linux Containers (Docker,Kubernetes)
- Automated testing tools like SOAP UI (Rest API), Robotframework
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: EZCN917618
Dată limită: 21/06/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum