Enteprise Infrastructure Team Leader
Orange Romania is looking for a Team Leader to coordinate the Enterprise Infrastructure team – part of the IT Infrastructure Department.
The Enterprise Infrastructure team mission is to administrate and operate Orange Romania IT enterprise infrastructure for both internal and external customers. This includes physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure layers up to operating systems, containers / clusters / network services, storage and backup systems.
Who you are:
- You are able to engage the team to follow a common objective.
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your team mates.
- You are perceived as expert in your area of competence
What you will be doing:
Lead a team of 12 members accountable for maintaining (operate/plan/design) during entire lifetime for the Orange Romania IT systems/technologies :
- Unix/Linux operating systems
- Clustering software
- Physical Servers (blade systems/standalone)
- Storage and backup systems including SAN network (both hardware and software solutions)
- Virtualization/containers and Cloud software
- Network services (DNS, NTP, proxies, load balancers)
- Infrastructure automations software and tools (develop, plan and usage)
Provide support to team members to identify and implement ways to optimize activities and efficiency.
Help team members to develop their self and support future evolution.
Act as leader across technical initiatives concerning either QoS stability or automation.
What you need to know
- Unix/Linux and clustering software (Veritas)
- Storage, SAN and backup
- Virtualization/Cloud (VMware)
- Network and security concepts
- IT automation software ( Puppet, Foreman, Rundeck)
- Understanding about process optimization and project management techniques.
Dată limită: 2 March 2018