Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Enterprise System Administrator
Orange Romania is looking for a colleague with a passion to automate and administer state of the art IT Infrastructure.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Team mission is to ensure the availability of Orange Romania IT enterprise infrastructure for both internal and external customers. This includes physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure layers up to operating systems, containers / clusters / network services, storage and backup systems.
What you will get your hands on:
- Infrastructure as a Code (Puppet DSL, Ansible, Foreman, Rundeck)
- Unix/Linux operating systems (RHEL, CentOS, AIX)
- Clustering software (Veritas Clustering and Storage Foundation)
- Physical Servers (blade systems, standalone)
- Storage and backup systems including SAN network (HPE 3PAR, HITACHI and Brocade SAN )
- Virtualization and Cloud software (VMware)
- Containers (Docker with Rancher and Kubernetes)
- Your focus will be mainly on technical work on Unix/Linux administration, storage and SAN operation together with developing automated IT Solutions for our infrastructure. Our team is responsible for developing Puppet Modules/Roles and Profiles together with Ruby and Python libraries. You will be writing “gluecode” based on Ruby or Python frameworks (Sinatra, Flask) and will be building them on Docker for API integrations together with developing Rundeck automated jobs for Self-service operations for our customers.
- Your main clients will be: IT Operations and IT DEV teams
Who you are:
- You have a good understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems
- You have knowledge of Puppet DSL, Python and shell scripting (Ruby is nice to have)
- You have knowledge in SAN and Storage administration
- You graduated from a technical faculty (such as Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Automatic Control and Computer Science, Cybernetics)
- You are a fast learner and willing to learn to develop skills in automation frameworks
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your team mates
What you need to know:
- Unix/Linux and clustering software (RHEL, Veritas; IBM AIX is a plus)
- Storage, SAN (HPE 3PAR, Netapp, Brocade)
- Network and security concepts
- Intermediate scripting capabilities
- Languages : English
- Advanced scripting capabilities (Python, Ruby, bash, Perl)
- IT automation software (Puppet, Foreman, Rundeck, Ansible)
- Backup solutions (Commvault, HPE StoreOnce, HPE RMC)
- Virtualization/Cloud (VMware VSphere, VCloud Director)
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: HVAK917898
Dată limită: 04/10/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum