Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Ericsson Skill Center Project Manager
The main mission of SC2A department is to support Orange Group and all affiliates in designing solutions for packet network control, for mobile, WiFi, as well as convergent access with the aim to optimize the quality, resilience and cost of the solutions. The activities of the department span from research to country support, through contributions to standardization in different bodies, architecture studies, solutions prototyping, as well as the selection and validation of new releases for packet core products.
Within SC2A Department, the « Packet Convergent CorE » team is a dynamic and international team. We hold the responsibility for defining the evolution strategy of the sourced evolved Packet Core products according to Orange Group and all affiliates objectives.
The Ericsson Skill Center is a 2 people entity within the team driving the evolution of Ericsson EPC products for Orange Group. The proposed job position is, in support to the Technical Skill Center leader, to work with the 17 affiliates in the group having deployed Ericsson’s solution.
The main activities of the Ericsson Skill Center are the following:
- Define the strategy for the evolution of Ericsson EPC products (PNF and VNF) for Orange Group (definition of releases to be deploy, steering of Ericsson roadmap to take into account Orange Requirement)
- Define the test strategy for the validation of releases and products
- Contribute to the RFP, RFI, RFQ for PS solution (5G, VEPC MEA Zone)
- Manage the validation activities between the validation team and Ericsson Steer the deployment and the integration of the VNF with the OLN/CISS experts
- Develop the CI/CD process with our partners
- Manage the development of test environment in the countries
- Deliver labels/green lights for trial and roll out
- Provide technical support to the operational entities in the countries where the solution has been deployed
- Assist purchasers for commercial framework agreement negotiation
- Check affiliates’ budgets and consistency of investments
- Provide reporting and indicators of the domain
Those activities will be performed by taking into account the new transformations expected towards our Orange 2020 strategy:
- Evolution to continuous software delivery
- Agile DEVOPS mode for automatic testing and increased collaboration between OSC and TSC
- Integration of representative E2E approach along with simulators during testing campaigns
- Evolution to target virtualization architecture, with integration of independent VNF over mutualized SDN:NFV infrastructure
- Migration ONAP-based orchestration for lifecycle management
The main skills that are required for the position are:
- Project management
- Strong technical skills regarding evolved Packet Core
- Supplier Relationship management
- Ability to work in multicultural environment (multicultural team, and work with affiliates)
- Be autonomous on assigned tasks
- Communication skills
- English language is a must
- French is a plus
More about the position:
The position will require ability to travel to France and possibly other countries in Europe for internal meetings, or meetings with Ericsson.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: IZBL918021
Dată limită: 26/10/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum