Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Expert NBR Reporting [Orange Money]
This is your chance to join Orange Money IFN S.A. as a Controller – NBR Reporting.
We are looking for banking professional with relevant experience in the financial industry. The person will be an integrant part of the Finance function by exerting control over the Central Bank reporting.
The candidates can read more about what Orange Money is doing right now, by accessing this link https://www.orange.ro/money/ however it is most important what we will do in the future!
Working closely with the Financial Controller and the CFO, the person chosen has the chance to oversee all of the aspects of the NBR reporting function.
Orange Money IFN S.A. is part of the Orange Group one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 40,9 billion euros in 2016 and 152,000 employees worldwide at 30 September 2017. Present in 29 countries, the Group has a total customer base of 269 million customers worldwide at 30 September 2017, including 208 million mobile customers and 19 million fixed broadband customers. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services. In March 2015, the Group presented its new strategic plan “Essentials2020” which places customer experience at the heart of its strategy with the aim of allowing them to benefit fully from the digital universe and the power of its new generation networks.
- Prepare the regulatory reporting to NBR;
- Define, set up and automate adequate reports to help the reporting process;
- Develop and document the reporting process;
- Identify the main operational risks related to the reporting activity and propose actions to reduce them;
- Provide support to external and internal auditors and to Central Bank controls;
- Perform additional controlling tasks as requested;
- Ensure constant communication with NBR on reporting topics;
- Perform periodical reconciliations between source systems and ERP .
Education and experience
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to the reporting framework to NBR;
- Banking experience - minimum 3 years of relevant experience with NBR reporting;
- Business/finance/economics or related areas graduate is mandatory;
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures ;
- English language is needed at a medium-advanced level ;
- MS Office knowledge, medium level: Excel, Access, Power Point etc.;
Număr Post: JEAP918035
Dată limită: 03/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum