Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Field Device testing engineer
Testing the radio performance of all the devices or prototypes of devices on field.
Services done my our local team:
IOT testing on testbed: performing protocol validation testing through different radio scenarios: attachment, mobility intra/inter frequency, intra/inter RAT, CSFB, VoLTE/VoWiFi using protocol analyzers such as Huawei NW monitor tool or specific device log tool (QXDM, HiDS, ShannonDM, MTKlogger…)
IOT testing on field: performing in a live environment functional validation – basic mobility scenarios – and performance measurements-latency, throughput-through drive testing
*IOT = interoperability
Main activities/deliverables for Delivery activities:
- Perform the tests according to the weekly activity planning provided by COP
- Enter results and related defects into COP Quality Center
- If necessary perform some complementary investigations and/or trace logging to better characterize defects
- Report on activity (availability of testing means, performed tests) on a weekly basis
o Sample: management, SW upgrade
o Request car for field testing + driver from OSE partners (no specific qualification required except driving license)
Main activities for Technologies activities:
- Contribute to development of validation strategy for new technologies and features related to network
- Support to investigate some issues (IOT mainly with Huawei) with devices in early testing phases
• Good knowledge of GSM, UMTS and LTE architecture
• Experience in functional testing of new radio devices like phones, tablets, MBBs, CPEs
• Knowledge of radio protocols
• Experience with 3GPP, GSM Association specifications
• Basic knowledge of Linux server systems
• Basic networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Routing protocols etc.
• Good speaking and writing English skills
• Analytical thinking and attention to details
• Knowledge of any device tracing tools like: QXDM, HiDS, Logel, Shannon DM is a plus
• Modem commands like: adb and AT commands
• Huawei network monitoring tool (U200 or U2020)
• Communication skills
Education and qualifications required
University Degree (Telecom or Computer Science profiles)
Număr Post: JXAM918104
Dată limită: 22/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum