Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fixed Broadband Service Engineer
Orange Romania’s Operations Team is looking for a new colleague to coordinate all actions regarding L2 support for Fixed Broadband Services (voice and data).
You will grow in our team as part of a division which counts hundreds of professionals. We constantly try to improve our knowledge and share best practices.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are network engineers, application engineers, security experts, infrastructure engineers and 1st level support team.
As a Fixed Broadband Service Engineer you will be responsible for L2 troubleshooting & support for Internet and Voice services, Incident Management (create, follow-up and closure), you will act as single point of contact for all problems related to the service.
What you will be doing:
- Handling and solving L2 troubleshoot tickets; perform escalation if necessary
- Real time analysis of faults and customer tickets, drive corrective actions in accordance with customer impact
- Initiates escalation process in case of detected performance degradation
- Analyze the impact of technical incidents or scheduled works to establish operational priorities and associated risk
- Monitor technical platform activity and trigger corrective actions
- Monitor performance parameters and handle requests and complaints from customer service department
- Identify critical issues that affects fixed services. Prepares and proposes corrective actions
- Perform critical incidents reports and regularly update the complaints and incident database
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Great work atmosphere
- Lunch tickets;
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities;
- Medical plan subscription;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible working time;
- Technical & Soft skill training;
- Services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities;
- Professional and private phone subscriptions.
Who you are:
You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VOIP
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience working within the IT/Telecom industry, with a proven understanding of IP services
- University degree in computers science or similar
- Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills - be a pro-active contributor to our team
- A desire to work in a fast moving and technically challenging environment
- Good trouble-shooting skills and proactive tenacious attitude to problem solving
- Willingness to work on call duty
- Team player
Nice to have:
Număr Post: KMAN918171
Dată limită: 12 decembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum