Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fixed Network Infrastructure Project Manager
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
- You have strong negotiation skills and you easily build good working relationships
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management (PMP or Agile PMP)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in telecommunication projects
- Polytechnic University degree (The Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology is preferred)
- English language : fluent spoken and written
What you will be doing:
- You will manage providers operationally to ensure delivery of projects over time, cost and quality
- You will follow, check and report on the state of implementation of fiber optic network projects
- You will keep track of the improvement of processes in ongoing projects
- You will ensure compliance with project milestones and you will report to management
- You will coordinate fiber optic network implementation plans between the various teams within the company, vendors, and other entities involved in delivering projects
- You will intervene and you will provide support if it is necessary to unblock the negotiation process with various entities or to obtain building authorizations for fiber optic networks
- You will ensure quantitative and qualitative reception of fiber optic networks including with authorities, validation of rental contracts, design, construction permits, civil works implementation
- You will propose technical solutions to unblock projects (if applicable) and streamline implementation costs of fiber optic network projects
- You will assure management of rental contracts in fiber optic network projects, negotiate with owners and intervene whenever needed
- You will cross-coordinate various fiber optic network projects within the organization - managing reporting requirements from authorities and implementing them, etc.
- You will prepare reports on the state of implementation of fiber optic network projects
- You will coordinate fiber optic network experts in order to deliver optimal solutions over time
- You will participate in the negotiation of framework contracts with other operators / vendors / telecommunication infrastructure owners
- You will follow and propose solutions for lowering expenses and fitting into the planned budget tires
Thank you for your application!
Număr Post: BBAR917307
Dată limită: 03/03/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum