Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fixed Service Performance Manager
The Service Quality & Efficiency Management team is looking for a colleague to fulfill the Service Performance activities related to Fixed Broadband services (Internet, Voice and TV).
As a Service Performance Manager you will be responsible for end to end performance follow-up of Fixed Broadband services, covering in detail all service transition and service assurance activities.
Involved in a dynamic domain you’ll look for continuous improvement, in a proactive manner. You will work on different technologies and interact with other teams, other network operators and third party providers.
Who you are:
* Able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment and easily interact with colleagues from different teams
* Fluent in English (speaking and writing), able to communicate easily with external partners
* You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement, always having in mind best customer experience
* Open minded, out of the box thinking and eager to discover Orange solutions
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates and like to work in a friendly environment
What will you do:
* understanding solution architecture for all fixed services and involvement in monitoring system design
* service performance and customer satisfaction KPI follow-up for fixed internet, voice and TV services
* analyze reports and alarms, main root causes analysis for incidents, trend of complaints call rate and define action plans to solve the identified issues
* follow-up issues under investigation, trigger and manage performance improvement streams/projects for issues identified with technical experts from all involved entities
* develop strategy for quality improvement and supervise the implementation with the operational teams
* create reports and dashboard to highlight key information to all major stakeholders
What you need to have:
* Excellent knowledge of end to end fixed broadband environment, both technically and functionally
* Troubleshooting experience in fixed domain and knowledge of monitoring tools
* Knowledge of FTTH technologies and IP domain. TV services knowledge is a plus.
* Experience in tracking opportunities for optimizing services performance during its entire lifecycle
* Very good presentation skills and able to quickly summarize key information
Working language(s) : Romanian and English
Education: Telecom degree or equivalent experience
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: HXAU917922
Dată limită: 5 octombrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum