Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Front-End Developer [#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare
you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out
remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at
the dedicated Orange headquarter.
The job is a developer position for the front end module of the Flexi application.
The Flexi front end is based on Vb.Net and Excel.
As part of a small Agile team distributed across multiple locations:
- Assess, design, develop, test and document front end software evolutions;
- Manage software release, release notes and delivery to production;
software issues (including interactions with end-users), fix bugs.
- Development of new features (level of effort assessment, design, development, testing, documentation)
- Software support (maintenance of code, bug fixing)
- Release management (testing, documentation, release notes notification)
- Technical support to end users (incidents), including communication with end users in English (by email, Skype messaging and phone)
- Compliance (security, data protection, company policy)
documentation (user guide, documentation)
Agile team activities:
- Contribute to daily stand-up meetings
- Contribute to SPRINT planning activities
- Contribute to SPRINT retrospective meetings
- Share visibility on
own activity with the Agile team through Agile project managment tool
- VB.NET (Excel add-in)
- C# (needed for WCF, SQL CLR and Integration Services)
- .NET Excel API
- .NET 4.0 Framework or higher
- Entity Framework 6.0
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- VBA for Excel
- Local processing techniques (error detection /correction/validation)
- IIS administration
- Parallel/multithreading programming
- data streaming
- Click Once framework
SQL scripting capabilities needed as the ribbon interacts with the
Db (logs, retrieves data, etc)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Working experience in complex and multicultural environment
- Sense of accountability
- Quality and attention to details
Nice to have:
- Experience in on-line information systems design and process modelling
- Knowledge of database design, development and implementation (SQL, MS SQL, SQL Server Integration Services)
- Knowledge of web design, development and implementation
Thank you for applying!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: HZDO018981
Dată limită: 30/09/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum