Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Front Office Engineer (24/7 shifts)
We, Orange Group’s Shared Services Center, are looking for a colleague in our Front Office Division to provide 1st level of support for IT services. If you would like to know more about Orange Money, IoT, M2M and many more than all you have to do is bring your energy, team-spirit & curiosity to learn new things!
Who you are:
- You are able to work in a team and you have good organizational skills;
- You focus on the highest level customer service
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are comfortable working in shifts based on flexible schedule
What you will be doing:
- Incident detection, service impact assessment, troubleshooting, registration and handling trouble tickets;
- Continuous follow-up on ongoing incidents until they are solved;
- Cooperation with multiple teams delivering E2E services;
- Activity reporting related to supervision events.
What you bring:
- University degree in IT or Telecommunication;
- General knowledge of IT and Telecom in an operational environment: Linux, networking.
- Communicative level of English (written and spoken); French is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package with bi-annual performance bonus;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- E-learning courses on Orange platform, workshops and on-the-job trainings;
- Private medical subscription;
- Bookster subscription;
- Great work environment and team events.
Număr Post: JVAK918094
Dată limită: 22/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum