Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Frontline Support Engineer (French fluent) [#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter. *
Here’s what we are looking for:
If you are interested in working in an international environment, always in touch with other countries and cultures, eager to apply your skills to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you!
We are currently looking for colleagues in our Support team who are ready to use and develop their skills.
Our mission is to provide remote technical assistance and support for an Orange customer and its external partners/providers, in order to prevent and resolve in life technical problems for the services and equipment provided by the customer to its clients.
If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What you will be doing:
- Monitor our clients’ infrastructure and equipment using specific tools
- Provide first level support via remote connection for our internal and external clients
- Track and monitors customer requests in the incident management tool
- Respond to questions on products, services, technical details and equipment available to users
- Make sure a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying its needs and ensure that they are met
- Advanced French (both writing and speaking)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft and Windows solutions
- Minimum knowledge of physical and virtual hardware platforms
- Basic knowledge about IP Networks management: routers, modems, LAN, WAN, Linux / Unix server administration
- Customer focus
- Problem solving
- Availability for working in shifts
- Education: Computer Science/ Informatics / Telecom degree
- A relaxed and friendly environment that encourages your growth;
- Access to trainings to better developer your skills;
- Great benefits (too long to list actually)!
ORANGE– a digital company