Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
GNOCe Front Office Technical Leader
This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of the Front Office team activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. Assures visibility inside the organization and intermediates communication inside and outside the department.
Interfaces: primarily interacts with FO engineers and BO engineers, customer technical staff, incident managers, technical coordinators and team manager. Work in an international environment, with customers and suppliers.
- Continuously informs about new technologies and trends in its field so as to act as an expert
- Constantly seeks information about telecom & service operations, engages in communities, to give value to its technical field
- Leads automation initiatives, and at support levels where automation is not entirely possible, ensure that the activities are transferred
- Provides feed-back to both front office and back office managers, so as to contribute to the performance evaluation process
- Provides support and guidance to team members and participates in recruitment processes if needed
- Ensures equitable distribution of tasks within the team
- Acts as a point of escalation of the situation related to the services the team is responsible for
- Monitors closely the quality of the services provided by the team and the performance indicators (monitoring, incident management) and comes up with plans to improve them
- Has a broad understanding of the technologies we monitor and explains to the team members the technical aspects of the procedures
- Takes up the BO activities that require a higher technical level than the current one and transfers the knowledge to his colleagues explaining them what they need to do
- Stays permanently in contact with the back offices and gathers feedback from them, while making sure it is passed to the team in a constructive way.
- Provides technical oriented training on FO activity to newcomers.
- Sets up a knowledge management system to ensure the integration of new colleagues and their performance in optimal parameters through periodic trainings,
- Leads automation initiatives (unifying supervision tools, supervising automation, repetitive task automation)
- Responds to customer complaints and provide analysis of the cause of the incidents
- Provides analysis on escalations (identify current status, next steps and prepare response and action plan ( if needed))
- New activity/project on boarding: participate in new projects meetings, ensures all FO requirements are fulfilled, cascade information, collect input from the team; train the needed parties and monitor until autonomy is reached
- Coordination of other tasks assigned by the direct manager related to the needs of the Front Office or GNOC and linked with the skillset available and responsibilities of the role
- Technical studies (Telecom or Automatics)
- Telecom experience in an international environment
- Basic knowledge of core networks mobile or fix technologies
- Basic knowledge of telecom protocols, architectures and IP based technologies
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Spanish
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to establish trust & lead by example
- Great communication skills
Număr Post: GYAR917788
Dată limită: 31 octombrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum