Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Head of Direct Retail
This position in a nutshell:
The Head of Direct Retail is a key senior leadership position and will play a critical role in advancing Orange’s commercial execution across several key markets within a fast-paced, highly competitive environment.
He/She will lead the direct retail strategy and execution, will translate the strategic goals into retail operational plans, will build highly performing and motivated teams through an effective leadership and line management, will direct all day-to-day sales activities through ambitious and efficient plans to maximize commercial success.
Here's what you’ll have to do in this role:
- Lead the direct retail organization of 85+ shops nationwide;
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve the required targeted growth; generate and implement ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy; maintain up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Build and direct a high-performing sales team including acquiring, developing and managing talent;
- Report key metrics and status updates to top management as required;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Ownership for Direct Retail P&L, ensure sustainable growth for return on sales. Execute internal controls of the processes, activities and accuracy of their financial implications;
- Track and implement new special projects (e.g. launch of new stores in the Orange network, coordinate the sales strategy for new products or services etc.);
- Set SMART objectives, responsibilities and priorities for each member of the Direct Retail Team;
- Build successful internal business relationships and capitalize on them;
- Develop an inspirational coaching culture empowering the people to deliver and continuously learn;
- Delivery a consistent and unified customer experience across the retail footprint, build a frame of reference for quality assurance in order to meet the customer expectations, business requirements and compliance regulations.
What are we looking for?
- 10 plus years experience in sales;
- 5 plus years experience in management of sales teams and nationwide sales networks;
- Proven leadership and team building skills, including demonstrated success in setting direction and managing and motivating others to achieve goals utilizing cutting edge sales management practices;
- Demonstrated capability to build high-trust cultures, manage and coach high performing sales and/or service teams;
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary activities in a complex environment;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Be able to maintain focus under pressure;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- Experience and understanding of complex business models;
- Uncompromising ethics, integrity and discretion with company and client information;
- Ability to be strategic, creative and solution-oriented;
- Strong orientation towards results and operational trace ability;
- Able to interface with colleagues, executives and clients/partners effectively and personally recognizing the need to adjust communication style according to the audience;
- Excellent relationship management with the team, stakeholders and external parties;
- Experience in banking or financial services industry is a plus;
- University degree, MBA is a plus;
- Advanced English language skills, French is a plus.
Thank you for applying!
Kindly note that only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Număr Post: BLAJ917338
Dată limită: 25/02/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum