Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Head of Internal Audit [Orange Money]
Head of Internal Audit will oversee the strategic direction of internal audit
function in addressing the company’s risks and conducting all aspects of
financial, IT, operational, and fraud audits. He/She will be responsible for
developing and executing a comprehensive audit program that addresses the key
operational and financial risks within the company.
• Coordinates the annual Internal Audit Plan design and presents it to CEO for
validation and to the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors for
• Directs, leads and performs internal audits according to the validated/approved annual Internal Audit Plan;
• Analyzes and proposes improvement measures of the internal control system/processes/information systems, as a result of internal audit missions performed, walkthrough/ testing and implementation of external/ group internal auditors recommendations;
• Builds Internal Audit budget and coordinates the budgeting, forecasting and monthly budget follow-up processes for General Management department;
• Drives/assists internal control, internal audit programs/ activities performed by Orange Group auditors and external auditors (including those related to SOX compliance);
• Ensures liaison with all external auditors, group internal auditors and SOX responsible entities within Orange Group;
• Evaluates and monitors the efficiency, quality and pertinence of the internal control system ;
• Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to enhance internal control awareness within the organization;
• Leads and monitors assessments related to compliance requirements (e.g. segregation of duties, periodic self-assessment of controls efficiency by the control owners etc ) ;
• Leads and performs counseling/consultancy missions and/or data analysis following management requests and issue recommendations linked to the processes/ controls/ activities analyzed ;
• Monitors, guides and provides training for people involved in internal control from different departments;
• Participate and coordinate team participation in transversal projects within Orange Romania / Orange Money Romania / Orange Group;
• Supervises part of the audit missions performed by the Group (DACR) within Orange Money Romania;
• Follows and applies recommendations and regulations issued by National Bank of Romania with regard to entities offering financial services;
• Annual Internal Audit Plan and periodic status on audit missions performed
(internal and performed by the Group), audit findings, audit recommendations
progress reporting to Audit Committee and Board of Directors;
• Reporting of the important and complex internal and external audit recommendations implementation progress, on the compliance status and issues - to CEO/ Audit Committee/ Board of Directors.
• Internal control, auditing, financial - accounting knowledge;
• Basic activity-related legislation knowledge;
• Banking sector knowledge;
• Sarbanes-Oxley requirements knowledge;
• Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal;
• Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors;
• Expert Accountant - certification obtained from CECCAR (is considered a plus);
• Financial Auditor - certification obtained from CAFR (mandatory);
• CIA/ACCA studies (are considered a plus);
• Advance English speaking writing;
• MS Office.
Education and experience:
• Economic university degree;
• Relevant experience in the area of internal control/audit/financial accounting (min 5 years);
• Certified financial auditor (CAFR active member).
• Audit maintenance technique;
• Risk analysis;
• Internal control;
• Business intelligence;
• Results orientation;
• Creativity and innovation;
• Strategic Vision;
• Banking sector;
• Planning and organizing;
• Analytical thinking;
• Ability to summarize;
• Developing and coaching others;
• Communication skills;
• Cross-functional and collective working;
• Initiative and pro-activity;
• Customer focus.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: ECAR917549
Dată limită: 21/07/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum