IOS Software Development Engineer
Orange Romania’s Online Development Team is looking for a new colleague to help build the new generation of mobile apps for Orange Romania customers.
You'll be involved daily in building new features for our end customers who use Orange Money app for managing their eWallet on their smartphone.
As an IOS developer, you'll be responsible for designing, implementation, maintaining, testing, API integration with backend services and releasing of the app with Apple. You will be working closely with our backend developers to deliver the new features for mobile apps on our roadmap.
The colleagues with whom you will also interact are UX designers, architects, business analysts, project managers, QA engineers, other software developers and product owners. Your work will impact the digital experience of a few million people who use our apps.
What will you do:
- Work closely with your team to deliver great user experiences
- Develop UI and logic for new features of Orange Money native app using Swift and open source libraries
- Integrate social features into application using open source SDKs
- Interact asynchronously with backend REST web services which provide personalized data for our users from Orange core platforms
- Publish applications for pre-launch internal testing
- Build innovative and custom UI elements using the layouts provided by our UX designers
- Release applications to Apple's AppStore and manage updates publication, as needed
- Implement new features as they are requested and specified
- Fix bugs identified and reported
- Refactor old code and adopt new modern tehnologies (if need)
What we are looking for from you:
- Ability to transpose assets and design into code respecting IOS platform guidelines and designer blueprints
- Practical knowledge about troubleshooting and improving performance of networked IOS applications
- Be up-to-date with IOS UI design fundamentals
- Be familiar with IOS specific technologies and frameworks
- A proven history of shipping IOS applications
- Ability to translate concept designs (from Zeplin) into user interfaces on IOS devices
- Architect IOS apps and explain with arguments the chosen architecture to your team
- Self-organization and determination to complete your projects in time.
- Previous experience with reactive programming will be a plus
WHAT TO DO NOW:
Please apply to this position and if we think you'd be a match for this role we will contact you to ask for a suitable time for an initial conversation. During that call we'd explain the hiring process and answer any questions you may have.
Dată limită: 6 October 2017