Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Project Manager_Orange Money [#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
We are looking for someone:
- able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on a critical project with a tight schedule
- organized, rigorous and capable of coordinating multiple work streams with high technical and functional complexity
- focused on efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- having excellent communications skills and a problem-solving mindset
- having the following values: integrity, honesty, autonomy and reliability
Your first and main responsibility will be:
· the delivery of an IT migration project (migration to a target core IT ecosystem), within a one year timeframe, delivered based on the SAFe methodology and organized in 6 implementation streams, gathering 13 squads, comprised of product owners, business analysts, software developers and solution architects, located in two European geographies
· each geography will have its own project manager, the two working closely together to deliver the project within the agreed budget, timeframe and quality level
· the IT migration project will involve customizations of a target core IT ecosystem already in place in a different geography, integration between the target core IT ecosystem and local systems/services and migration tasks from the current core IT ecosystem to the target one
· the IT migration project is part of a larger one-year business transformation program impacting the whole organization, comprised of several other work streams
You will be involved in the following activities:
· plan, coordinate, monitor and report progress for the IT migration project together with the peer PM from the second geography, a local IT PM (managing directly the squads) and the local solution architect
· plan and coordinate the testing phase and prepare test reports for the different areas of the projects
· plan and coordinate the migration from the current core IT ecosystem to the target one, once the acceptance tests are passed and the migration/rollback procedures are validated
· put in place all operational processes (flows, organization, tools) and operational KPIs for the in-life management of the E2E architecture (target core IT ecosystem and local services/systems) under the leadership of the respective CIOs
· ensure BaU developments/evolutions (on the current core IT ecosystem) are incorporated in the target core IT ecosystem, through work done within the IT migration project
· ensure business and technical stakeholders work together for the whole duration of the project, within the different squads
· ensure technical alignment, manage dependencies and issues cross-implementation streams and cross-squads within the same implementation stream
· provide the input for the project governance, prepare weekly status updates on resources’ actual allocation/cost within the squads
· prepare weekly status updates on the project progress and share it to the project leadership to be incorporated in the larger business transformation program
Skills and knowledge needed for this role:
· experience in delivering complex IT projects
· good experience in Business or Development areas, with strong understanding of fintech/banking business and processes
· proven experience with complex migration projects, preferably within banking field
· experience with transformation projects is a plus
· knowledge regarding Agile Project Management Methodologies – Scrum, SAFe,
· Project Management certifications are a plus
· working with MS Office applications
· English – fluent
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: GZCN018834
Dată limită: 26 august 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum